Frustration is frustrating
Drama has always been a safe place for me, but now they expect more from me. Apparently they have seen what I’m capable of, they see potential in me. and they want to use that. The thing is though, I’m confident there because I get to be someone else. Some of them have known me for years, but they don’t know me, they only know the characters I portray. At the same time though, they know Alex-in-a-safe-place. That’s a very old version of me, so when they bring up issues concerning current Alex they assume that I’m going to deal with it like the old current Alex did, but I can’t.
It doesn’t feel safe anymore.
Apparently I’m not jealous when I think the person is good enough for her. That is a a very refreshing and comforting thought for me.
it’s funny how i was the fastest sperm and now i barely move at all
I’ve ruined everything
- Jake: And did you even really look? DID YOU? I bet you didn't.
- Alex: i did .. but maybe they've gotten more in since then
- Jake: Maybe your BUTT has gotten more in since then.
- Alex: .. maybe it has *winkface*
- Jake: ...
- That's the face, btw
- I.. Facebook doesn't have that as an emoticon